REWASTEE material is the topic of an article, written by project partners from University of Barcelona and University of Lledia in the Renewable Energy journal. The article covers the following points:
- Thermal and acoustic behaviour of an intermediate wall has been measured in situ.
- EAFD-PCM dense sheet cubicle and a cubicle with the commercial material were compared.
- The inclusion of PCM decreases the ambient temperature up to 3 °C.
- Dense sheet cubicle is able to insulate 4 dB more than the reference thanks to EAFD.
- The dense sheet is classified as non-hazardous material as leaching test revealed.
The abstract can be viewed here, and the full article accessed or purchased.